Monday, May 16, 2005

World of Blogging

Everybody around me is going crazy about blogs these days, so I could not restrain myself from getting a blog account myself...although I still dont know exactly why. If a survey were to be done on why one opens a blog site, then except for a few wierd answers like "...so that my grandchildren can read what I did in my days" or some obvious lies like "..to expand the horizons of my literary capabilities", majority will be like me.
BLOG...eww...wasnt on the Barrons GRE list. It's a relatively new word with its origin from the word WEBLOG, which means an online diary...so weblog = we-blog and rest is history.
Now what to write here...it is too complex (or rather too simple) a thing for my naive self to understand...but I surely hope I get to know soon what this is all about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

congrats on ur first blog?

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter