Tuesday, May 17, 2005

White Noise leading to Mallika

My blog is called zero noise, alas, only if life could be a noise-free signal... there will be no daily hazards, no loss of data, no jobs for electrical engineers...so much better. Anyway, the noise in my lab is driving me crazy. We have decided to complain to Authoritaas about this...and we have good reasons... dug out from the net that loud noise can lead to prostate enlargement! So much wanted to put this in the complaint, but my labmates wanted it to be a formal and sane complaint, so had to skip that...during the discussions only someone opened rediff and the attention and interest from the complaint was gone...who cares about the noise now! Aparna commented that Mallika is dressed that way to divert people's attention away from her face...whatever, I wouldnt complain about that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

I think u can increase the hits on ur blogsite by one billion gazillion fafillion times by addin some mallika pics on ur blogs. I know of atleast one person living next door 2 u who wud appreciate such an action :)
For all u know he might just gift you a listing on wikipedia too

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know who i am...........

had too much to do....but can't resist Mallika heh....... not just that but two females names on one blog...
I think Rohan's got a point there...so saurabh go ahead... herez a link:
(There are too many nowadays.. but i just wanted to give a start)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=1115356

1:21 PM  
Blogger totti said...

Hey gollu..first time here...wish i could show somehow the noise from my lab!! frigging vacuum drone drowning voices in my head!!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter