Thursday, October 06, 2005

Disaster...Not quite

It's been quite a while that I have been away from the world of blogging, and regardless of what many people say, trust me, it never occured to me that something was missing. Kudos to me, that even then, I have come out of my retirement yet again.

As I step back into the field, I see that world is quite not the same, and right now I am as confused as a six-year old in a topless bar.....there have been some serious allegations from one of the seasoned campaigners, like "blunder called Taj" , along with the ususal nonsense he writes...another blog I used to follow has changed into a territory restricted to girls, with heaps of fan-mails being written daily. I dont know if it is true, but there was a rumor that the background of the blog will soon be changed to pink....

Even the world has changed so much in these few months, cyclones, PSU football, Southpark new season, mallika's myth, aishwarya's divorce, nobel prizes....phew...there is so much to write about, I dont know where to start. Coming to think of it, I have already made a start! Happy reading fellas, watchout for the explosions in this space. ...wwwhat a nice audience..eh...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blog world. My only hope/expectation from you is that you dont start writing "gay" blogs just so that women, who wont ever make out with you, can come to your blog and say cutesy stuff!!

You know way to well, there are only THREE kinds of people in this world ;) and I hope you remember which kind you belong to.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous obviously discounted for the 4th kind, the desi gay black wannabe kinds

8:36 AM  
Blogger totti said...

gollu..surely that was'nt the cheerful welcoming back you expected.:)

2:41 PM  
Blogger enigmattitude said...

In that case it is surely a disaster.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Saurabh said...

Let's cool down the tempers guys...Totti, I know the comeback road is bumpy, but I will make it. And Mr. Sethi, it might not be a labyrinth and stuff...but definitely not a disaster!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter